Duties of the role include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for review and to completion for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of Management accounts.
- Prepare Corporation tax returns.
- Some assistance with audit.
- Maintain effective communication with all interested parties on each job
- Respond to and deal with client queries.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by a Manager or Director.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Have good communication skills
- Able to interact positively with staff at all levels
- Able to take responsibility
- Able to deal with deadlines
- Have a strong desire to work in an accountancy practice.
- Able to build strong client relationships
- Self-motivated, efficient and hard working
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Pay attention to detail
- Meticulous in maintaining records
- Have strong GCSE grades, minimum of A-grade Mathematics & English
- A Levels grade A-C
We are a forward thinking modern Accountancy Practice, and are currently recruiting an Accounts Trainee to join our team on a permanent basis. With a proven track record of training our team members and promotion from within.
This is an opportunity for candidates to join a company that truly invests in their staff, and can offer opportunities for progression.Things to consider
20 + Stat Holidays Auto enrolment pension
Please note - Salary competitive depending on experience.