Salary: GBP170 to GBP200 per hour
Hours: Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 07.45 -16.30 and Friday 07.45 - 15.15 (including an unpaid 30 minute meal break each day).
Excellent opportunity available working for an established fabrications/sheet metal work company based in the Coventry area.
* Training will be split between our busy workshop and college attendance, where you will learn all aspects of metal fabrication.
* This is a 4 year apprenticeship.
* College attendance will be for 3 - 4 years, course content and qualifications to be confirmed.
Apprentice Fabricator role:
* You will be trained in all aspects of metal fabrication using mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium materials.
* MIG, TIG and MMA welding.
* You will be required to travel to client sites within a reasonable daily travelling distance in order to repair their equipment & install fabrications.
Overtime opportunities may be available at overtime rates.
A full time post may be available after the completion of the apprenticeship.