Graduate / Intermediate Electrical Engineer - Building Services Design - Bristol - Salary Circa GBP27,000
Looking for you're a new position in the Electrical Engineering sector where you can grow?
If you'd like to work with a building services specific consultancy which can give you a huge insight to the buildings design world, as well as offer you the opportunity to build your career, look no further!
About the consultancy and vacancy?
Known as the South West's leading, independently owned Building Services specific consultancy, this company are going through a phase of growth and looking to complement their Electrical Design division with a Bristol based Graduate or Intermediate Electrical Engineer - ideally someone with green/sustainability principles at the core of their being, a passion for design and around a years' experience in design.
With 3 offices around the South West and over 20 years' experience establishing themselves in the region, this consultancy work on only the best of projects. They work in all sectors, have a reputation for their BIM operations/standards and will be able to offer progression in this role as well as a hands-on development approach.
This award-winning consultancy engage with their local community by giving a lot back to several charities and they also encourage their staff to do as much as they can for their community and career. They are always seen at local awards nights and charity evenings giving you the opportunity to network and develop your own market presence.
Not only does this company look after their staff but they also push them to become the best they can be. Promotion and development are actively encouraged, as well as social events between all 3 offices. To get the absolute max out of your work/life balance, personal development and work enjoyment, apply now!
What they can offer the successful Graduate / Intermediate Electrical Engineer?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Discretionary performance related bonus
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Pension scheme
* The chance to work with a growing and maturing, independently owned building services specific consultancy
* Career progression and promotion
* Clean, open planned and environmentally friendly offices
* A real sense of belonging and recognition.
What this consultancy are looking for from the successful Graduate / Intermediate Electrical Engineer?
* Ideally a building services or sustainability specific degree
* A good understand or working knowledge of software packages such as AutoCAD, Amtech or Dialux.
* A building services, mechanical or electrical background/placement would be advantageous but not essential
* Around 1 year or 2 experience in the design sector with good understanding of the industry.
* The desire to progress as an individual within the sustainability environment.
* Outgoing, motivated and team player attitude.
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this vacancy, please apply via this site or call ahead for a more preferential application. K41