APPRENTICE PARTS ASSISTANT
ARBURY MOTOR GROUP IS A WEST MIDLANDS MULTI AWARD WINNING DEALER GROUP, CURRENTLY REPRESENTING CITROEN, FIAT, NISSAN, SKODA, SEAT AND PEUGEOT BRANDS. WE REQUIRE AN APPRENTICE PARTS ASSISTANT AT OUR PEUGEOT AND NISSAN DEALERSHIP IN LEAMINGTON SPA.
If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding and fulfilling long term career whilst working for a very well respected independent dealer group in the West Midlands then this could be the job for you
As an Apprentice Parts Assistant you will learn to be an integral member of the aftersales team. Daily duties will include receiving parts into stock, booking of parts to workshop jobs, maintaining stock levels and dealing with retail customers. Utilising your sound knowledge of vehicle layout, parts catalogues and computer stock lists, you'll also ensure our pricing structures are kept up-to-date, and that stock control is always secure and well maintained. You will be the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and will be expected to provide excellent customer service.
You will attend manufacturer training courses in order to complete your apprenticeship.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following competencies:
* Good Literacy & Numeracy
* Sound IT skills
* Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
* Learning and Researching
* Following Instructions and Procedures
Role & Responsibilities
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
* Customer Interaction: To greet all customers professionally and quickly in line with company standards, confirming their full requirements before providing advice.
* Customer Relationship: To pro-actively maintain and develop good relationships with internal and external customers by ensuring their expectations are met and that all parts are fit for purpose.
* Ordering: To ensures the accurate and timely ordering of parts for stock and for internal/external customers.
* Parts & Stock Management: To efficiently retrieve parts and monitor stock levels to ensure the ordering function meets customer demands while maintaining low costs.
* Standards: To maintain the highest possible standards in the parts reception area and in your personal appearance.
* Data and Document Handling: To accurately manage and input customer and parts data into the CDK system and ensure accurate completion of all parts documentation.
What You Can Expect
If you are successful you can look forward to 22 days holidays, on-going training opportunities, career progression, competitive salary and individual performance-related bonus. If you are interested in joining a privately owned company with a passion for our teams and customers then please apply