Would you like to work for one of London's most prestigious and well-respected property companies?
Would you like an autonomous role where you can use your initiative and people skills as well as your strong administrative skills?
Graduate Property Administrator Company Profile:
The company vision is to become the leading property adviser in all the global markets that they operate in.
They have a network of UK offices that offer a range of expertise which covers all the key segments of residential, office, industrial, retail, rural property and mixed-use development schemes. They attract, recruit and retain the best people in property
Graduate Property Administrator Key Duties:
* Producing accurate tenancy documentation to deadlines
* Efficient, timely and professional communication with our clients, applicants and tenants
* Proactive working relationship with your front office colleagues
* Processing reference applications for tenants
* Ensuring ID checks are in place
* Preparing completion document packages
* Complying with Savills Code of Conduct and Policies and all lettings legislation
* Performing all relevant tenancy accounting tasks
* Prioritising work in order to meet all deadlines set
Graduate Property Administrator Character profile:
* Be flexible and willing to help with all tasks
* Pro active
* Confident and professional
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Graduate Property Administrator Package:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Up to GBP28,000
South West London and Work From Home