Graduate Building Physics Engineer / Sustainability Consultant / Building Services
Salary Circa GBP24,000
Looking for your next position in the Sustainability / Building Physics sector?
If you would like to work with a building services specific consultancy which can give you a huge insight to the sustainability consulting world, as well as offer you the opportunity to grow your career, look no further!
About the consultancy and vacancy?
With 3 offices around the UK, this Building Services Design specific consultancy are now looking to complement either their Bristol or Swindon office and Sustainability team with a versatile Building Physics Engineer at Graduate level. Someone with a Sustainability or Building Services specific degree with a clear understanding or experience using thermal modelling software packages such as TAS, IES or Design Builder.
With around 40 members of staff in their overall; all working towards a common goal, you will be part of a specific team working on a sound range of local and national projects, offered clear training and the chance to work in a close knit and dynamic Sustainability team.
They cover all areas of Building Services Engineering, from the public health side to sustainability. They are embracing the newest of technologies and software packages such as IES and have an incredibly clear progression / development programme for you to rise through the business. They are looking for someone with an understanding of building physics and the sustainability side of Building Services.
Not only do they work on local projects but national sized schemes in a whole range of sectors, making every week different and exciting. If you are looking for project variance, progression, and more responsibility, this is the company for you. Unlike a lot of other consultancies this opportunity is offering a role where you can work in a complete 360-degree Building Physics and sustainability role - is this what you are looking for?
What can they offer the successful Graduate Building Physics Engineer?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Pension scheme
* The chance to work with a growing and maturing, building services specific consultancy.
* Career progression and promotion
* Clean, open planned and environmentally friendly offices
* A real sense of belonging and recognition.
What this consultancy are looking for from the successful Graduate Building Physics Engineer?
* Ideally a building services or sustainability specific degree. (Architectural Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Modern Building Design, Low Carbon Engineering etc.)
* An understand of IES or TAS thermal modelling software, gained through experience or degree.
* The desire to progress as an individual within the sustainability environment.
* Outgoing, motivated and team player attitude.
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Graduate Building Physics Engineer vacancy, please apply via this site or call ahead on our website for a more preferential application. K42