Do you have a keen interest in IT and Technology? Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global business who can offer you qualifications and a career in IT? If so, then this might be an exciting opportunity for you.
The company have had a financially successful few years which enables the continuous investment in its business and employees and it is looking to invest in a further apprentice to support the IT function.
• 1st line technical support to computer and systems users throughout the company; over the telephone or in person when required.
• Install, repair and configure desktop PCs, VOIP phones, laptops, tablets, mobiles, printers, and network equipment.
• Resolve technical problems experienced by computer users within the company by provision of technical support in the following areas: Answering telephone calls or responding to support requests via the Service Desk software
• Hardware maintenance and repair of Desktop PCs (and peripherals)
• Software installation and troubleshooting of: MS Windows 10, Google Apps & MS Office as well as the companies bespoke software
• General IT admin duties
• Maintain clear records of faults and assets
• Act in accordance with the companies IT policies and procedures
• Maintain good personal awareness of industry developments
• Promote good and efficient working practices in the use of IT
• Ability to carry out basic IT Tasks
• Meticulous and organised
• Enthusiastic, hardworking and good at problem solving
• Have good communication skills
• Able to work within tight deadlines and timescales
• Have great attention to detail
• A current UK driving licence would be desirable but is not essential.
• Able to work with a high degree of independence and as part of a team
• Able to manage your time efficiently and have the willingness to take a hands on approach
• Able to build strong relationships with others
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels both in writing and verbally
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 4:45pm / Friday, 7:30am - 2:00pm (40 hours a week)
On successful completion of your apprenticeship, the organisation will hope to offer you a fulltime permanent position within the companies IT Department with a Competitive salary package, Generous annual leave and continue to invest in your Career progression by offering you ongoing Training and Development