GBP55,000 + Technical Progression + Pension + Holidays
The opportunity to work amongst some of the industry's most intelligent minds, providing tailored development plan and mentor to help guide you through your early career.
This position would suit a technically minded developer who wishes to work in a holistic but challenging environment among like-minded individuals that not only supports its employees but pushes them to the next level.
Established for many years, our client is an industry leading business that creates software that sits within world technology products used across the globe. Growing from strength to strength, this is a business that constantly investing in new technology and most importantly understands the value in supporting its employees in professional career development.
You will be working amongst some of the leading minds in the industry to deliver a quality service, working as a part of a cross functional team working on a variety of projects. Projects will require you to look for ways to improve and innovate the technology to deliver exceptional customer service.
This position is perfect for someone looking more commercial experience in a technically varied role whilst working in a fast moving dynamic business.
* Working with .Net/ Java to deliver end to end information on cybersecurity applications
* Quality training, an organisation that believes in prioritising personal development as well as getting the job done
* Maintain, Improve and secure software
* A side from the graduate programme, a tailored development plan and mentor will provide support to help achieve goals
* Primarily onsite in Brand New Office (Occasional Flexibility)
* Passionate about software development
* Candidates should have top A-levels or equivalent and should either be expecting or received a First Class Degree qualified in computer science / software engineering or PHD
* Experience with .Net (C#) / Java
* Onsite in Knutsford