Competative Salary + Training + Progression + Training + holiday + Pension + More
Are you educated in an engineering, science or numeric disciplined and looking to join a world leading company where you'll be progressed as a Test engineer on cutting edge Technology?
Amazing opportunity to work within a scientific lab and production environment in a role that will develop your skills across test automation (Python), hardware, image processing and much, much more!
Our client is a world leading engineer brand that develops leading edge technology used within manufacturing and engineering. Driven purely by innovation, technology, and their staff, this business understands the value of looking after the individuals that contribute to the business and does this through a collaborative and friendly environment creating an elite hub for engineers to thrive.
You will be responsible for verifying the quality of new x-ray and CT systems in all stages of the development process. Covering all elements of the product including software, scientific, hardware, lab equipment, measuring instruments, 3D geometry, image process and much more. On the job support and training will be offered.
This is a technically varied role and would suit someone who has a passion for complex products and the key principles that make them work to a high standard.
* Verifying the quality of new x-ray and CT systems in all stages of the development process.
* End to end test cycles to product release stage.
* Automated testing using Python.
* Executing hands on testing
* Detailed report writing and communication to the engineers.
* Understand all aspects of the measurement technology (Physics, Mechanical, electronic).
* 3D Geometry, metrology, image processing.
* Lots of technical support and technical progression!
* Degree / Master / PHP in an engineering, science (Physics) or numeric disciplined
* Experience with Programming or scripting languages such as Python
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Interested in Image processing, 3D Geometry and software test