Apprentice Recruiters Wanted!!!
Are you a recent School/College leaver looking for your future Career? Do you like speaking to people and building relationships?? If this is you, Recruitment could be right up you street!!
Currently looking for a few good people to join our highly successful business as Apprentices with the purpose of developing them into fully fledged Recruitment Consultant Superstars!!
If you're looking for a long and fruitful career where you're in charge of how much money you make then get in touch!!!
Now the boring stuff below -
Our Resourcing team is at the forefront of the candidate experience. First impressions are made by the candidate generation team and Day Webster relies on the team to build strong relationships before the candidate moves through other teams in the company.
The department will use all means of attracting candidates to grow the candidates available to work.
To resource new candidates for Day Webster Group. The role is mainly phone based generating new candidates by cold calling and qualifying them for placement. Occasionally you may be required to attend candidate open days to help register new candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support your colleagues in sourcing and screening candidates to be able to work through our agency.
* Responsible for candidate generation in a specific area or speciality
* Hitting set targets and KPI's
* To build a good understanding of the compliance process and how to qualify candidates to ensure they can meet contract compliance standards.
* Develop a strong understanding of our IT systems
* Building relationships with other teams within the company to develop understanding of areas that require candidate generation
* Following up candidates that have part completed the registration process to maintain interest.
* Meet and greet candidates at candidate generation day, assisting with the set up and running of the days, assisting with administration in the office following an open day.
* Placing adverts on the job boards and monitoring responses daily and acknowledging all applications in a timely manner.
* Carry out telephone interviews with shortlisted applicants to assess suitability against job and person specification, recording all feedback as required.
* Check all applications for accuracy; punctuation and parity of format and explore any gaps in the applicant's employment history.
* Effectiveness of those calls to be monitored based on leads generated
* Ability to convert those leads into the processing pipeline by effective communication and knowledge of the subsequent process will also be monitored
* To demonstrate the ability to resource candidates to a specific area to help grow the business
At Day Webster all employees are required to follow expectations that are clearly set out in the companies' policies and procedures and company handbook. It is the employee's responsibility to ensure these expectations are always met.
Day Webster's managers are trained to provide support to employees and to support them throughout their employment life cycle with Day Webster.
The employee's responsibilities are designed to drive success and professionalism with in the business. Employees must strive to contribute to the company's core values and support company decisions.
The employee is accountable for all actions carried out by the employee.
Day Webster is a three-time Fast Track 100 recruitment agency, specialising in the placement of permanent, contract and temporary positions across all levels of seniority within the NHS and private clients. Day Webster prides itself on its high level of service, ensuring we place people first in all aspects of our recruitment process.
At the core of Day Webster is its values:
* Teamwork- working together to provide our clients and candidates with the best service within the market,
* Professional- we pride ourselves on being professional not only with our candidates and clients but with each other. We show respect, consideration and honesty to all who work with or for Day Webster, being a brand people know they can trust and rely on.
* Innovation- constantly reviewing and updating our processes to streamline the work we do offering our stakeholders a bespoke and unique experience within the market.
* Passion- people who take pride within their job and constantly strive to ensure that Day Webster is the best within the market and what we do.
The success we have achieved since our formation in 2009 is a result of our innovative and collaborative approach to recruitment, built on the foundation of on placing the needs of our clients, candidates and employees at the forefront of all that we do