Competative Salary + Technical Progression + Training + holiday + Pension + More
Do you have a PhD / Masters in a science, numeric, engineering discipline and looking to join a world leading engineering company which will progress you as a Research engineer on leading edge technology?
Amazing opportunity to work within a scientific lab and production environment in a role that will develop your skills across Algorithm design, Data , software, hardware and much, much more!
Our client is a world leading engineer brand that develops leading edge technology used within manufacturing and engineering. Driven purely by innovation, technology, and their staff, this business understands the value of looking after the individuals that contribute to the business and does this through a collaborative and friendly environment creating an elite hub for engineers to thrive.
Within a team of 4 others, you will be responsible for the research and development of software algorithms for X-ray CT systems in all areas. Working across large data sets, complex technology systems, software, hardware, this is the perfect role to challenge a great mind!
This is a technically varied role and would suit someone who has a passion for complex products and the key principles that make them work to a high standard.
* Research and development of software algorithms for X-ray CT systems in all area
* Full product lifecycle
* Testing algorithms developed on complex systems
* Working with large data sets
* Software and hardware
* Lots of technical support and technical progression!
* PhD or Masters in an engineering, science (Physics) or numeric discipline
* Interested in working with complex software, hardware and data sets.
* Interested in Image processing, 3D Geometry, Particle Physics
* Strong verbal and written communication skills