An opportunity has arisen with a rapidly growing and award-winning media agency where recently, 100% of its surveyed employees agreed that it was a great place to work. The role is for a talented graduate who has strong knowledge of and a passion for PPC and is early in their career looking to join a growing team of hard-working and high-caliber individuals where you can learn from and develop alongside some of the best.
The agency is a Google Premier Partner, Microsoft Advertising Partner, Facebook Marketing Partner, and is recommended by The Drum. With a diverse set of clients across retail, property, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport, leisure & tourism. The agency has several offices across the UK and this role is based in the heart of the city.
The Graduate PPC Assistant is required to deliver outstanding results across all relevant channels e.g. Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, YouTube, etc. You will report to the PPC Team Manager, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage and optimise multiple campaigns.
* Delivering paid campaigns across Google, Microsoft, Youtube, and more platforms.
* Responsible for the activation, optimisation, and performance analysis for your allocated accounts.
* Help govern overall strategy and ensuring that ROI and performance targets are reached.
* Deliver regular reports and actionable insights to both clients and internal stakeholders.
* Reporting back on campaign results, highlighting key trends and offering suggestions for continued improvement
As this is a graduate/junior position, a great deal of previous experience is not essential. It is only required that you will have a commercially focused, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook. A strong passion for all forms of PPC advertising is essential, relishing the prospect of working across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
Package on Offer:
* Competitive salary
* Based in the heart of Edinburgh
* 37.5 hours p/week with flexible working
* 22 days holiday & an extra day each year of employment up to a max 25
* Competitive pension plan
* Bonus scheme
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply below, or get in touch with Sam Barker