Sales Administrator / Sales Administrator Apprentice required at Commercial Main Dealer in Newcastle.
- Basic salary dependant on whether on the apprenticeship scheme or not
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30-5.
The right candidate will receive specialist, on the job training to carry out administrative tasks surrounding the sale of vehicles. Experience is not necessary for this fully supported training role, but applicants must be a team player and have the drive and commitment to complete a business administration apprenticeship.
Key Duties for apprentice Sales Admiistrator:
- Invoice vehicles
- Arrange vehicle taxation both via AFRL and manually
- Keep records of sales and orders taken
- Carry out filing and general upkeep of vehicle files to audit standard
- Arrange PDI of vehicles and liaise with workshops
- Produce warranty documentation
- Arrange and assist with vehicle deliveries i.e. Pick up / drop off, as necessary
- Check in vehicles when necessary
- Administer purchase invoice system in sales i.e. verifying and passing invoices
- Carry out any other sales support tasks to progress vehicles as required
- Send specs of new vehicles to the manufacturer together with any changes
- Arrange vehicle ordering both on computer and manually
- Arrange stock transfers /swaps as required
- Arrange vehicle preparation and taxation
- Liaise with the sales team for workshop and outworks on sold vehicles
The client is currently seeking 2 individuals to join the team, one as part of the apprenticeship scheme and one as an experienced Sales Administrator. There are packages available to suit both all so please enquire
If this Sales Administrator/Sales Administrator Apprentice Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd