Greene King are offering an exciting opportunity to join the team as HR Coordinator Apprentice! You will act as a key part of the HR Services Team, ensuring that all employee lifecycle changes are loaded correctly and efficiently.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To work as a key part of the HR Services team with the aim of continually improving communication with the business and harmonisation of processes
- Responsible for contract/letter generation for employee lifecycle processes (joiners/changes etc), with associated paperwork in line with published SLA's
- Provide accurate information for daily/weekly monitoring of SLA's
- General correspondence and administration including filing
- Answering Telephone queries
- Logging and responding to PQS within agreed SLA
- Understand the employers Right to work requirements in the UK
- Ad hoc projects as and when required, e.g. Engagement survey, Customer Feedback, Kingdom
What your apprenticeship will offer:
- You'll work towards a Level 3 HR Coordinator Apprenticeship
- You'll receive day to day training at work and a blended social learning experience for your qualification. This will be delivered on a 121 basis in your workplace by one of our expert coaches every 4-6 weeks via face-to-face visits or remotely over telephone or Microsoft Teams.
- The apprenticeship is a structured, learner and employer focused development programme designed to create opportunities for lifelong knowledge, skills, and behaviours.
At Greene King you'll be working towards your HR Coordinator Apprenticeship over the course of 18 - 24 months.