The successful candidate will undertake a full Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administration over a period of 15-18 months with great progression opportunities upon completion.
On a daily basis you will:
- Have full responsibility for the administration requirements of the department ensuring that all training events are booked and administered effectively.
- Booking training rooms for all courses sufficiently in advance of the events
- Send joining instructions, new starter packs and other pre-course materials to delegates and book individuals on to required courses
- Maintaining and updating training records through our learning management system
- Ordering or Printing training materials as requested by the training team
- Compilation of training materials such as course handouts
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Uploading classroom training sessions as requested by the training team
- Monitoring training requests and scheduling additional courses as required
- General training administration
- Booking travel and hotel accommodation for delegates attending induction courses and for trainers where required
- Act as an ambassador for the company and uphold Connells brand values
- Ensure that as a key member of the training team understands the need to represent the department in an appropriate manner when dealing with internal and external customers
- Deliver the highest standard of customer care to all internal departments and client groups
- Provide necessary support to external training suppliers where require
- Proactively develop strong relationship with other departments within Countrywide
- Support the Head of Training and Development in the production of all regular and ad hoc reports as required
- Responsible for compiling reports for Auditors, Regional Administration Managers and Senior Management to monitor consistent annual testing and compliance
- Monitor and record expenditure with external suppliers such as printers, stationers, external training providers, caterers, hotels and venue hire
- Proactively flag any areas of concern to the Head of T&D or training team with recommendations
- Seek opportunities to contribute in order to develop self and to meet current and future departmental goals.
We also offer full induction training as well as support for your on-going development and progression. This will include informal training programmes as well as more structured learning initiatives.
The right candidate will thrive in this fun yet challenging role and we are looking for individuals to maintain the high standards we pride ourselves on while pushing the business forward to expand and grow even further. The role will bring other benefits such as training, career development and progression opportunities within the area and throughout the company.