We have an exciting new opportunity for an Intern to join the Digital & IT team in Stratford. The primary responsibility of this role is to make a genuine contribution to the digital team, using the Dynamics 365 CRM system and the Power Platform. The position is ideal for someone who is looking to start a career in Digital & IT.
* Assist users in the use of the Axis Dynamics CRM system.
* Assist in the gathering of internal client requirements.
* Carry out Quality Assurance of new developments before passing them to UAT.
* Creation of process and handover documentation.
* Creation of business reports.
* Understanding Microsoft Products
* Liaising with senior management
* Working as a team player
* Ability to organise and re-organise workloads
* Ability to translate user requirements to the Digital team
* Be an excellent communicator (written and spoken)
* Have a flexible approach
Other Key Information
* The position is an internship (12 months)
* Volunteering days
* Perkbox Rewards
Axis has experienced continual growth since it's establishment in 1986, we're not aiming to be the biggest service provider, however we do intend to be the best. We work with some of the UK's largest building owners, landlords, facility managers to provide strategic building repairs, planned maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
We are a value led business, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace diversity above all