Electronics Engineer (Medical Technology) - Graduate to Mid Level
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP45,000 plus benefits
Electronics Engineer Overview
This is a great opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to join a established medical technology business who are in the process of developing a novel surgical robotics system for the global mass market.
They are looking for someone from graduate level through to 5+ years of experience (hence the wide salary banding) and require someone from a top UK university with a very strong academic record of success in electronics engineering.
The Electronics Engineer will be working on a highly complex project which will require a very strong level of problem solving, and the ability to develop hardware (and its associated embedded code) alongside a team of electronics and mechanical engineers). It will be advantageous if the successful applicant can also write in C and have any knowledge of robotics.
Electronics Engineer Requirements
* 1st class degree within electronics engineering from a top UK university
* Able to design and develop complex hardware, as well as develop embedded code to run on that hardware
* Graduate level through to mid/senior level of experience
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Additional knowledge/experience in C programming and robotics is advantageous
If you are interested in discussing this Electronics Engineer position, please apply now and we'll be in touch