A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, confident, highly motivated Graduate or Junior Web Developer to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity as you will be working closely with our senior developers learning how our applications are structured & connect with each other. You'll be assigned various tasks to build new features & maintain our existing code base.?
The ideal Graduate /Junior PHP / Laravel developerwill have experience of building apps with PHP frameworks and SQL skills.?
Current Stack - Graduate /Junior PHP / Laravel developer
The tech stack you'll be working with:
- Laravel 8 on PHP 8
- MySQL / MariaDB
- VueJS / jQuery
- HTML & CSS
Our app has many parts, including: Stripe, email & SMS job alerts, subscriptions, a ticket system, Adwords/Bing/geocode and many other APIs.
Our Requirements - Graduate /Junior PHP / Laravel developer
- PHP experience with a framework, e.g Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Slim
- SQL basics
- Independent, driven & brings your own ideas
- Multitasking & managing your time effectively
- A level of commercial awareness
MyJobQuote connects homeowners and tradespeople in the UK with over 1,000 homeowners posting jobs daily. Since beginning operations in 2014, we've received over?1 million job quotes?and have generated over?GBP785 million worth of jobs?for tradespeople in the first half of 2021. Our modern applications are built with the latest technologies such as Laravel & VueJS.
You will be part of a friendly and fun team who are highly focused and dedicated to their job and will benefit from:
- A salary of up to GBP25,000 dependent on experience
- Permanent contract, working 35 hours a week Monday - Friday
- Benefits above and beyond a pool table in the office, such as casual dress code, away days, access to learning as well as cash incentives based on performance
- Flexible working and remote working available (current obligation for all staff)
- Opportunities for fast-track career and rapid pay growth for the right candidate
All applications for this Graduate /Junior PHP / Laravel developer are to be submitted online, with a sample of your code (preferably Laravel) attached - no matter the size.