Inside Sales Representative
Starting salary GBP24,000 per annum + Bonus scheme
Regular performance related pay increases
Roles in London and Manchester
Great company benefits including team outings and rewards, a generous pension plan, optional private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, tech scheme, Perkbox membership and more!!
26 days leave + statutory bank holidays
Our client is looking for outstanding candidates to join their central London and Manchester Inside Sales Consultancy team.
Taking a consultative approach to B2B sales, as an inside sales consultant you have the freedom to manage your own projects and work with a portfolio of clients across the region, listening to their business needs and matching our client to the needs of the business. Your role is at the heart of the sales cycle and thus you will work closely with and support all departments within the organisation, both locally and internationally. You will be handed leads through marketing and lead generation acquisition, and it is your job to convert these leads into onsite meetings or web-demonstrations. You are the key contact for potential customers and therefore you will be multitasking, working on diverse matters, nurturing relationships, creating Requests for Information and completing tenders. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to attend onsite demonstrations with our clients Account Managers and join them at trade shows around the UK.
- A graduate with a 1st or 2:1 university degree - all disciplines welcome
- Interested in technology
- An energetic and influential individual
- Customer-oriented and sales minded
- Team player
- Problem solving go-getter
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Competitive salary starting at GBP24,000 with regular increases based on performance
- 26 days of holiday per year plus public holidays
- Workplace flexibility: a hybrid of home/office working to suit all employee needs
- Training at our HQ in The Netherlands
- Unlimited career support - e.g. ITIL and Prince2 qualifications
- Client exposure within the first 1 - 2 weeks of starting
- An exciting, supportive, international and multicultural environment
- Great company benefits including team outings and rewards, a generous pension plan, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, tech scheme, Perkbox membership and more!
- Foosball, darts and ping-pong!
Please ensure you have the unrestricted right to work in the UK before applying.