Junior IT Deployment Manager- Junior/ Entry/ Helpdesk
Helpdesk/ Military/ IT/ Graduate
- Undertake Hardware deployment across the client base
- Assist with daily troubleshooting
- Manages the delivery of the project, ensuring that the project produces the required results - to the required scope, milestones, quality and budget.
- Engages appropriate individuals to form the project delivery team.
- Ongoing planning and co-ordination of the required resources needed to complete the project on time and to budget.
- Develops and maintains relationship with relevant stakeholders in Xerox, in client or in partner organizations.
- Manages project risks with the team and client.
- Produces Management Information to show and communicate progress in project tasks/ milestones as well as finances.
- Ensures that project timescales and costs are understood and accepted by all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensures adherence to company guidelines and governance processes (e.g. BMPP and TTMP) and sensible application of appropriate project management best practice.
BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant university degree preferred
- Experienced working with Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel within the area you are based
- Experience with IT/ hardware deployment
- Desired professional qualifications (e.g. PMI, PRINCE) or has aspirations to obtain these
- Experience in successfully delivering projects to required scope, quality, timescale and budget
- Project related experience
- Security Clearance Obtained (or ability to go through process if required)