Graduate Supply Chain Administrator
GBP20,000 - GBP22,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week (with possible flexible start and finish times)
Wanting to move into a Supply Chain position or are you a graduate looking for an entry level Supply Chain position? This business have gone from strength to strength within their engineering and supply chain departments over the last few years. With this their order book has gone through the roof and this position has been born out of growth within the organisation.
- Following the entire order process from receipt all the way through to pick and dispatch.
- Working closely with the Supply Chain teams, Commercial and Warehousing you'll be learning from all areas of the business.
- Updating customers on any stock issues or shortages.
- Communication with both external and internal stakeholders making sure the supply chain function of the business is running smoothly.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft excel skills.
For more information on the above if you're interested please apply with an up to date CV.