We're an award-winning provider of business management software, websites and mobile apps to the Automotive industry and due to continued expansion we are looking for Junior or Graduate Backend Developers to join our ranks to help shape exciting new products and features from concept to roll out.
This role requires some understanding of .Net Core and C# but training is available to bring you up to speed if needed.
We're looking for excellent team players with great analytic and communication skills who relish new project challenges and tasks. We want our team members to share their experience, opinions and ideas with the rest of our team to help us push forward.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
* Working closely with the CTO and members of the Projects Team to shape and progress projects
* Prototyping, developing and maintaining API integrations and micro services
* Problem solving and bug-fixing
* Automating testing and deployment
* Contributing to team progress review
Skills and Requirements
Experience (or interest) in any of the below skills:
* C# .Net Core
* SQL Server
* TFS / Gitlab / Git
* Ubuntu / Nginx
* Our frontend stack is AngularJS, any experience with this is a bonus
Training & Team Collaboration
* Regular training days to improve technical skills or learn new ones
* Hackathons - where the whole development team collaborate to focus on a particular project/goal
Benefits of joining our team
* Monthly attendance bonus
* Free lunch at the on-site restaurant and coffee bar
* Free to play Table Football and Arcade machine
* Casual dress code
* Prestigious offices in sought after location with ample free parking
* Workplace Pension scheme
Our offices are slightly rural so you would require your own transport, but is easily commutable from areas such as Northampton, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Daventry, Brackley and Banbury to name a few.
Hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, we are currently operating a hybrid working from home scheme.
** Please no agencies