Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you degree qualified and ever considered becoming a Teacher in the future? Do you have experience working with children?
Tradewind is currently seeking graduates to work within Primary Schools in Luton and Bedfordshire on a full-time basis for the full academic year before going onto complete teacher training.
***Graduate Teaching Assistants - All subjects welcome with a minimum 2:2 grade
***Immediate start with Primary Schools in Luton and Bedfordshire
***Long term role paid between GBP70 and GBP80 per day
***Opportunities to progress onto teacher training
With the recent pandemic many schools have found students with knowledge gaps require additional support going into the new year. Academic graduates with inspiring personalities are needed to help support students on a 1:1 basis and also work with small groups.
What we are looking for (Criteria):
- Degree Qualified (Minimum 2:1 grade)
- 3 B grades at A-Level or 3 C's with an exceptional extracurricular background
- Confident supporting students at any stage of their education
- Experience working with children (does not need to be school based)
- SEN knowledge and experience (highly desirable)
- Desire to gain in-class experience from a range of excellent teachers
- Strong, confident personality that will inspire students
- Keen to get involved with all aspects of school life including extracurricular activities
- Open to taking on teacher training in the future
How to apply
If you are an inspirational graduate who is looking for a school-based role where you can gain paid experience that enhances your CV, then we want to hear from you! Please email your CV by applying below.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way.
We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities.
We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.