We are always on the look out for graduates to work at Teaching Assistants and Learning Mentors!
- Work with a group of identified pupils
- Use your sports experience to enhance learning and support
- Have the skills and knowledge to support children with a range of needs
- Provide effective strategies through sport to promote positive attitudes to learning
- Ideal opportunity for students looking to gain paid experience before a PGCE in 2022
The Ideal Candidates:
- Natural ability to befriend the pupils while maintaining a professional attitude
- The willingness to provide an environment in which pupils can reach their full potential
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A professional approach to handling difficult situations
- Degree (BA/B.Sc/BMus etc Hons) degree
- DBS (clean and relevant) - Can be obtained through Prospero Teaching
What we will offer you.
- Variety of day to day, short and long-term positions
- Dedicated staff who are committed to school improvement
- A highly supportive and proactive leadership team;
- A commitment to supporting your professional development to the next stage of your career.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management - Here's a link to our free accredited online CPD courses.
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend