Sales to Recruitment - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Have you recently graduated? OR do you have sales experience? You will make a great Recruitment Consultant if so!
Higher group are excited to announce that they are working closely with a fantastic recruitment company with offices around London for recruitment consultant positions!
If you have a big personality and a hell of a lot of drive then this will be the perfect opportunity for you.
This is your chance to make a real impact in a new company!
- Start up company with huge room for growth and potential.
- Award winning training and fantastic staff recognition.
- International offices so this will allow future relocation opportunities if interested in working different markets.
- Starting of as graduate recruitment consultant in this company, you will be able to become a director of the company within 4 years.
- Offer exceptional Learning and Development - Internal training for the mindset, sales and business side which is tailored to you dependent upon your experience.
- This company believes in progressing all successful candidates and giving equal opportunities for promotions.
Benefits (Success is very much rewarded in this company):
- They run bi-annual academies that include award winning training and development to make you the best recruiter you can be!
- Generous commission structure (up to 40%) - could be earning 55K OTE after just 12 months exp.
- All expenses paid holidays (3 trips a year) - Ibiza, Dubai, Ski Trips, Amsterdam etc.
- Monthly lunch club - All paid for drinks and meal outings in central London!
- Social trips / drinks every Friday
The role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Sales experience position:
- Focused around dealing with high end clients so being a natural at sales will be a bonus.
- Advertising vacancies and using social media to attract the right talent.
- Managing the candidate side AND client side through interview processes and through to placing them. (360 recruitment)
What I need from you!
- Bright and bubbly personality (confidence is key)
- 1 Year B2B sales experience or 6 months recruitment experience
- Money driven and has clear financial goals
- A good work ethic / ambitious
- Degree educated is preferred but not a must
- A background of excellence whether this be getting promoted at work or sport to a high level.
If you have any of the above and love the sound of a new start in a fun, rewarding environment then please apply!!!
SW6 Associates recruit into; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Media Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Technology Sales Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Finance and Economics Sales, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Business Intelligence Sales, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Consultancy Sales, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.