What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assisting the Branch Manager/Assistant Manager in maximising business profitability.
- To assist in optimising store sales.
- To assist in the day-to-day operation of the store.
- To deliver excellent Customer Service by oneself and through the store team.
- Always setting positive personal examples.
- Deputise for the Branch Manager/ Assistant Manager
- Assisting in implementing company/store policies and procedures.
You will achieve a Retail manager, Level 4 (Higher national certificate) Apprenticeship and progress to the next level of qualification if desired.
You will gain a Retail manager, Level 4 (Higher national certificate)
This will be delivered in the workplace in conjunction with your assessor coach and our training partner Northern Training Academy
You will receive monthly visits from your coach and have ongoing support.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of qualification, you will move to the next level of management qualification
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience, Physical fitness, Man Management Skills Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths , English (Grade 3-7) Desired Things to consider
management experience essential