Recently graduated or changing careers and feeling at a crossroads?
Feel like you need that chance to get your foot in the door?
Needing to build on your skills in the workplace?
Clear Connections may have the perfect match for you!
Clear Connections understand how difficult it can be to get the right experience for jobs post University. With our Managing Director himself also changing careers after originally starting his career as an Environmental Consultant, we also understand how the job market can be daunting for Career Changers!
As a result Clear Connections are offering 5 Management Trainee's the chance to learn our full sales process, management and business development training across 12 months in order to fast-track their career and get ahead in a thriving industry.
Graduate Management Trainee:
We welcome degrees from all disciplines, a lot of our Management Trainee's once they have experienced different sectors tend to find their niche in an area they otherwise wouldn't have considered initially. It's all about experience and exposure and with the cross-training available here at Clear Connections we won't limit our Trainee's based on specific degree choices.
- Degree level qualification
- Drive to succeed
- Open minded/ Willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt
- Problem solver
- Self motivated
- Able to commute to Liverpool daily
Role and Responsibilities:
Further Career Opportunities:
- On the job training with experts in the field
- Directly contributing to our clients marketing campaign success
- Learn the sales process across B2C, B2B, events and residential channels
- Assist in the sales process
- Generate leads
- Master basic sales skills and public speaking skills
- Rewards of uncapped performance based earnings
- Opportunities to progress further into senior positions
- Manage quality and monitor KPIs
Further career progression to senior positions are available post training for our ambitious Graduate Management Trainee's. For our graduates looking to take full advantage of on the job training they will be offered placements on a self employed contractor basis.
Training Will Cover:
- Project Management
To find out more, APPLY TODAY!
Send your CV over now ensuring your CV and details are up to date. Please note we are unable to take student Visa's at this time. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2-3 days.