* Company Overview: *
At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions -because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. Here, you can join our more than 70,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people's lives. Join us in our pursuit of answers.
Advancing healthcare from the laboratory through the clinic requires many different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our exceptional people around the world. Explore our wide range of diverse opportunities and rewarding career pathways and see how you can work with an energizing purpose to discover your extraordinary potential.
* Global Internship Program: *
Exciting opportunity to be part of the Labcorp 2022 Global Internship Program as a Contract Management Intern
As a Labcorp intern, you will have the opportunity to support meaningful assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Business and Healthcare disciplines, and are inspiring and valuable in our mission to improve health and improve lives across the globe. In addition to department work, we support your professional development and career exploration through program workshops, leadership speakers, employee resource group introductions, new hire panel discussions and small group 'coffee chats'.
Capitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
* About the Team *
A Global Contracts team supporting Labcorp Early Development in the negotiation and execution of terms and conditions and study contracts with clients requiring services from our organisation. The team also supports the Labcorp organisation in applicable Merger and Acquisition activity.
*Internship Assignment Summary: *
* By working in a cross functional team, you will understand, and become confident in the steps required to negotiate and implement agreed terms and conditions and study contracts with our Early Development clients when they place work with Labcorp in support of the development of their Pharmaceutical, Crop Protection or Chemical products.
* You will develop the skills required to support Labcorp merger and acquisition activity.
* You will develop and apply a working knowledge of the various Labcorp business units to insure proper contract terms for all types of studies
* You will be encouraged to identify opportunities for improvement in operational processes and may contribute to the delivery of these improvements.
* Education/Qualifications/Skills: *
* Working towards bachelor's degree in Law, Business Management. Life Sciences or a related subject
* Has experience delivering projects in an academic or professional setting
* Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and internal/external colleagues
* Embraces diverse ways of thinking through various forms collaboration and partnership
* Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
* Demonstrated teamwork, communication and organizational skills