An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join our busy Parts Department at our Volkswagen Dealership in Evesham.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside qualified Parts Advisors and to be trained in the workings of the parts department at a long established and successful motor trade company.
We aren't looking for the finished article as we will in turn offer comprehensive training together with all of the help and support you need to become a successful Parts Advisor. Throughout the apprenticeship you will be supported by your work team, manager, mentor, dedicated Assessor Coach and the training team. We have a whole host of experts here to guide you through your learning journey and help you to succeed.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge of motor vehicles and the motor trade.
- Understand a managed stock control processes with the aid of in-house computerised systems.
- Develop customer facing skills.
- Become a fully trained parts advisor with continuous post-apprenticeship training and development.
- Four GCSE grades A - C (new grades 9 - 4) or equivalent in English, Maths and two other subjects.
- GCSE grades A - C (new grades 9 - 4) or equivalent in English, Maths and Science.
- The successful candidate will be an organised and motivated individual who has the desire and attitude to succeed.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.
What we offer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits - discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
Founded in 1979, Listers Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the UK There's a reason why this is the case, actually there's over two and a half thousand reasons, our team. Since the very beginning our success has been a product of the fantastic people that work for us. This is recognised by representing some of the world's most prestigious car brands across the Midlands, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Norfolk and Yorkshire. We support employees in all areas of the business, whatever your aspirations might be so if you are looking for a career within the motor trade, automotive or car dealership sector then please apply today. If you are looking for similar motor trade jobs you can also join our Talent Bank.