Our client, an established and reputable organisation within its industry, is looking to source a Graduate Accountant to join its dynamic team. As the business continues to expand on a national scale, the role will naturally develop alongside, giving the successful individual an invaluable opportunity to improve their own skill set and become a key business asset for the future.
You must be keen to work in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have graduated with a relevant degree or be studying towards a recognised accounting qualification. You will have be looking to kick-start your career in a vibrant & innovative company.
* Processing account reconciliations including fixed assets, prepayments & accruals
* Assisting in month end close
* Preparing bank reconciliations
* Managing group accounts payable function to include matching of purchase orders, coding invoices and processing payments
* Assisting with accounts receivable to include contacting customers and processing customer credit card payments
* Processing financial transactions through accounting systems
* Maintaining accounting records
The successful candidate will demonstrate a level of enthusiasm and integrity and be capable of developing a passion for the brand that will help support its growth. You must be confident dealing with a range of stakeholders, from Sales to CFO and be able to communicate cross-functionally. The ability the work efficiently as part of a team is essential in order to ensure consistent behaviours and controls.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a bright, credible and ambitious Finance Graduate to join an organisation at an exciting time. This is the chance to work as part of a talented team, where hard workers and high achievers are acknowledged and rewarded accordingly.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration