Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Trainee
- Are you a recent 2021 university graduate?
- Are you motivated by Incentives like team nights out, retail and gym discounts and Rolex Watches for top achievers?
- Do you want a role that offers high earning potential and fast career growth?
Then Phaidon International can offer you a fantastic Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunity!
Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency with 6 recruitment brands focusing on: Financial Services, Supply Chain, Life Sciences, Technology and Engineering & Infrastructure. We've been established for over 17 years with over 1000 staff across our 12 global offices in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
We are looking for 2020 and 2021 university graduates to join our Central London office right next to Bank Station.
What we offer a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Overall earnings of up to GBP35K in your first year and GBP72K in year two
- Excellent in-house training and development through our 4 week Graduate Sales Academy
- Opportunity to work in a graduate sales environment with like minded and ambitious individuals
- Fun and rewarding working environment, weekly nights out, lunch clubs and trips abroad
Duties of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Networking, and developing new business client relationships
- Assisting high calibre candidates at Director level find amazing new opportunities
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines
- Assisting top businesses in finding the right staff
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you do not need to have recruitment or sales experience to apply for this position. What we're looking for is an individual has the following traits:
- Someone who is resilient and has experience of overcoming challenging situations
- An individual who can influence others and change someone's mind in a work situation
- Someone who is competitive and enjoys a rewarding working environment
If you're interested in becoming a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.