Due to continued growth, our established and reputable Training client in Cardiff, are recruiting for an experienced Business Development Executive(Apprenticeships) to join their busy and experienced team in Cardiff.
In this key role, you will support the on-going growth of the company by identifying and establishing new business opportunities for Apprenticeships, and develop strong and lasting relationships with new and existing clients looking to take on Apprentices through the organisation. You will also account manage employer relations over a geographic area to fully sell the company's services.
Candidates must have a full, clean driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
- Responsible for generating Apprenticeship starts with new and existing clients through various sales activities, including sales visits, appointments, presentations, networking, mail shot activities, telephone sales, cold calling and following up on leads.
- Work with the Account Manager to formulate account plans for designated clients within including targets for customer satisfaction, retention and future sales growth.
- Maintaining strong marketplace knowledge to identify and follow up on new business leads.
- Take full ownership of the client from lead generation, managing the creation of the solution, through to apprentice start and development into key account management.
- Achieving business requirements, and sales targets in line with KPI's.
- Accountable for dealing with speculative calls, new enquiries, aftercare and client service calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Working and supporting clients in planning their apprenticeship recruitment and training strategy, including planning and manage enrolment, launch events and Induction.
- Liaising with the on-boarding team to retain overall responsibility for ensuring all paperwork requirements for sign up of apprentices is completed and fully compliant.
- Maintain commercial awareness of business opportunities arising in the local labour market and adopt a proactive approach to business generation.
- Reporting all sales activity, data and forecasts weekly/monthly in accordance with business requirements.
- Must have experience of working in a target driven commercial environment.
- Experience in business relationship environment, customer service and sales.
- Experience / understanding of the Apprenticeships sector in Wales.
- Networking skills and highly developed client communication.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Must have a full driving license and access to own vehicle.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- IT iterate.
- Welsh speaker would be highly desirable.
The company provide an excellent benefits package and an excellent working environment where you will be supported and nurtured to develop a long-term and rewarding career. Salary is up to 25k depending on experience.