Are you a recent graduate considering a career in education? Or are you a student who always wanted to work in schools? At Tradewind recruitment in Bath, we are looking for students and graduates who would like to work in schools as Teaching assistants to join our supply teaching assistant pool.
We recruit teaching assistants and other types of education staff to work in schools across Bristol, Bath and South Glos. We are looking for enthusiastic and flexible students who would like to make a difference to the emotional and academic development of children and young people. If this is you and you can work during the week 0 hours term-time, this might be the right opportunity for you.
In return you will:
- Receive a competitive daily rate: Minimum GBP65 GBP per day (0)
- Be able to work what works with your university and personal schedule
- Have the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills
- Receive CPD training on supply work, safeguarding and other education related topics from Tradewind.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
*Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
*More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
*A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Be studying a degree related to Psychology/Education/Childhood Studies/Mental Health/Sports Coaching/Sports Science/Neuro Science or related
*Ability to work at least 1 day a week regularly between the hours 0 during term-time
*A strong desire to have a positive impact on the lives of young people from challenging backgrounds
*Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
*Have a CV covering at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
*Have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this position or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Bristol office on , or email .
- Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.