A fantastic opportunity for graduates as a first step in your career to join our company as we grow!
Location: Burgess Hill/London
We are a UK based, award winning, IT services and technology company with over 25 years' experience. We provide a range of IT support and Microsoft-centric, business software and cloud solutions to help mid-market organisations modernise their IT so they can compete and win in the digital economy. More than 300 clients trust us to take responsibility for part, or all, of their IT from solution design to support.
Acora has its Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex as well as locations in London, Bletchley and Solihull.
We are proud to be named as a 'One to Watch' and place in the top 100 companies for the Midlands and South East by Best Companies 2021.This means that our workplace engagement shows promising signs for the future.
About the Business Development Executive role
- This role sits at the heart of the Sales & Marketing team, works alongside a number of other graduates in the team, and is a vital position for our new business growth plans.
- You will learn all about the disciplines of sales, marketing, business, IT and technology.
- The business is small enough that you feel an important part, but we're looking to scale and grow, it's your chance to get in now.
- Using industry-leading tools such as Microsoft Dynamics, Marketo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and with support of a formidable sales team and a supportive marketing team, you'll be responsible for securing C-level introductions within our target market.
- Our aim is not lots of communications in a 'spray and pray' approach but a sophisticated selling methodology that tailors our propositions to those prospects that we really believe would benefit from Acora's services.
- This involves conducting detailed market research, inputting into marketing campaigns, creating persuasive emails, Inmails and telephone calls (yes you will have to call, but every call should be warm, researched and focused - not cold!), attending sales meetings and Microsoft teams calls and working with closely with everyone in the commercial team to drive new business machine.
- Our culture is one of empowerment, teamwork and encouragement and rewards high performers.
- Great start to any career - and you can build one with Acora as we grow. Especially good for those looking to work within business development, sales or marketing functions - with lots of life lessons and opportunities to grow in a supportive but challenging work environment for those willing to take them.
- Great commission scheme, which rewards you at every step of the sales cycle.
Who we're looking for in our Business Development Executive
- Amazing energetic graduates with oodles of confidence, competitiveness, commercial awareness and communication skills - everything else we can train!
- We're looking to build a high-performance team. It's important that your written and spoken communication is strong.
- Confident yet collaborative - no room for egos.
- We like people who have an interest in the news and what's going on in the world.
- Strong grades at school and university.
To be successful you need to apply process, persistence, personality and a bit of pizazz.
In general, you can visit online without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information such as your name and e-mail address, to correspond with you and fulfil your request. Acora is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.