As an IT Project Manager you'll be working within a fast-paced delivery team to manage a range of exciting projects, from new site fit-outs to state-of-the-art manufacturing solutions. You'll be responsible for all aspects of project scope and budget, project governance, team management and stakeholder engagement.
As such, you'll be working across a number of teams within IT and across the wider organisation, with opportunities to try new things, enhance our delivery methods and contribute to a culture of continual improvement.
- Experience working in an established, high-performing delivery team, in an environment that is fast-paced and demanding.
- Experience working within multiple project delivery methodologies.
- Experience across a range of IT projects: Infrastructure, bespoke software and SaaS.
- Exposure across the whole organisation (you won't be operating solely within the IT team).
- Autonomy to work within our delivery frameworks and with full responsibility for your projects.
- Freedom to test out new methods, try new things and contribute to our continual improvement agenda.
- Flexibility of working pattern and location: We have a policy of 'core hours' with flexibility outside of those and offer a balance of on-site and working from home.
- Support to grow, learn, improve, and progress your career at Greencore.
You may not have heard of us, but we're sure you've tried our products. We're a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK's food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
And we are doing some really exciting things with technology! Whether that be looking at how we use technology to further improve the quality and efficiency of our manufacturing processes, to customer facing data to drive insight, or genuine innovation such as IoT, video analytics, process automation or virtual reality to further differentiate ourselves with our customers. What we're looking for
- Smart, enthusiastic individuals who enjoy problem solving, getting stuck in and can communicate brilliantly - we value great people over traditional PM qualifications or years of experience.
- A strong academic background with evidence of consistent achievement, holding a good degree (or equivalent qualification) in an IT subject, like computer science.
- Some experience working in an IT organisation, with an understanding of the role of Project Manager.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success. What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.