As a Data Science Analytics Apprentice their big data platform will be your playground. They apply state of the art techniques to large datasets in order to understand the dynamic online travel market. They test everything through validated learning (A/B testing) from new functionality within their apps and websites, to analysing results from initiatives and campaigns, yielding fascinating customer insights and driving business growth.
A typical day
- Learn on the job to directly own live-site experiments from test planning to analysis, recommendations, and action
- Collaborate with your team to identify and specify any necessary reporting improvements for effective visitor behaviour analysis, making best use of resources and technologies
- You'll communicate insightful analyses findings and recommendations to support, influence and challenge business decisions to various levels of their leadership
- Time manage multiple responsibilities including analysing A/B tests, completing quarterly discovery projects as well as regular ongoing product and analytics team support
- Develop experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc) and methods of analysis (SQL, Python etc.)- full training will be provided!
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Problem solving
- Highly numerate/mathematical skills
- Experience or knowledge of SQL and Python would be helpful, but not essential
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to use your initiative
- Strong problem-solving and research skills, you enjoy learning new concepts quickly to find practical solutions, with a curious mindset always asking 'why'
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to share and present information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time keeping, you can manage deadlines and priorities
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn!
Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Casual dress code
- Multiverse community
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.
Included in Qualification
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Data Analytics (DA4) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.