- Lloyds Accredited Independent connections provider.
- Design and build new electrical and civil infrastructure projects up to 132kv.
- The company offer a full range of design and project management services for electrical and civil connections.
- Excellent progression and development opportunities.
- Provide drawing and design support for site, buildings structures and elevations.
- Working with the civil and structural team in a supervisory capacity.
- Using Autocad as the design tool on a daily basis.
- Autodesk Revit experience would be highly beneficial.
- GBP20k - GBP25k plus companywide bonus, life insurance, Pension.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience working within a civil or structural or building environment.
- Autodesk Revit experience highly advantageous.
- Hold a degree in civil engineering or similar related qualification.
- Hold a genuine interest in engineering.
- Interested in wider development and progression opportunities.
Consultant: Karryn Bickell
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.