Trainee Recruitment Consultant
You will be of Graduate Calibre having a natural flair for Sales. Being able to communicate with different levels of people on a daily basis is key as well as having the ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
Any experience working in telesales can be seen as a benefit but is not a 'must have requirement'. You will need to be competitive and target-driven in order to realise your true potential. A proven track record of the below competencies will be required, whether this is in a professional or social environment is dependent on you.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Time Management - Ability to prioritise tasks
- Active Listing
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent Communication Skills (both Written and Spoken English)
Day to Day job requirements:
On a day to day basis you will be expected to do the following tasks:
- New Business Development - Both Clients and Candidates via the telephone. Winning new work from prospective Clients
- Manage any existing relationships
- Plan your day effectively
- Produce well written and targeted sales emails
- Use a CRM platform for Data Entry and Data Tracking
- Handle Negotiations
- Attend Client and Candidate meetings
- Write Online Adverts for Candidate attraction.
What can you expect in Return?
- OTE of 35K + in year 1
- Unrivaled commission structure
- An amazing 3-month training plan
- Working with some of the UK's top businesses helping them place IT professionals
- Yearly Holiday Targets
- Monthly Social Events
- Friday Beers
- Excellent Career Progression Structure in place
If this looks of interest please apply to this job or add me on LinkedIn. Tom Ponting, MD, Amber Resourcing.