Job Title: Graduate Business Development Representative (French speaking)
Salary: GBP33k basic salary/with GBP20k OTE
A pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind today's work-from-anywhere movement, LogMeIn has become one of the world's largest SaaS companies. Empowering and unlocking the potential of the modern workforce, LogMeIn set out each day to provide businesses around the globe with category- defining products, solutions and services that enable them to work at their best simply and securely- on any device, from any location and at any time!
With tens of millions of active users, over $1.3 billion in annual revenue and approximately 2 million customers worldwide, LogMeIn have built the best known, most trusted and most reliable software and product portfolio that is used as an essential part of people's day-to-day lives.
With headquarters in Boston, and more than 3,500 employees in offices across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, LogMeIn is a real global enterprise that offer fantastic opportunities for growth within the business! They are now looking for ambitious, French fluent graduates to embark on an exciting and lucrative career with the company, and assist them on expanding their ever-growing presence within the industry!Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative
- A competitive basic salary of GBP33,000
- GBP20k OTE bringing your total Y1 package up to GBP53,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential- LogMeIn are global company that continue to grow at an exciting rate, so there will always be opportunity for you to gain experience and grow your career!
- Private healthcare cover and dental and vision insurance options
- Gym membership
- Regular socials in a welcoming, fun and inclusive environment
- Opportunity to travel internationally for work
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes- including company holidays!
Business Development Representative
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering and the market it operates within, in order to have valuable conversations with target prospects
- Research, create and develop targeted prospect lists, and generate new leads through proactive prospect outreach using phone calls, emails and social channels
- Keep in contact and engage with prospects and customers in order to further drive conversations and qualify leads
- Execute on marketing campaigns to increase new user acquisition and qualify inbound prospects and customer enquiries
- Collect, analyse and report data around performance campaigns and operational execution
- Work closely with other team members and managers to develop strategies, improve execution and discuss ideas that drive great team results and success
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in English and French to a business level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis!
- Target-orientated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Self-motivated, with excellent time management skills
- Passionate about embarking on a career within sales and the technology industry
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.