As a Reservation Apprentice, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel. A Reservation Apprentice is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs. Specifically, a Reservations Apprentice will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted business
- Respond, positively, to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads
- Identify sales leads, as appropriate
- Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest's expectation
- Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Apprentice serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
- Highly professional telephone manner, excellent communication skills
- Very good administration and organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Commitment to delivering high level of customer service
- Intermediate computer proficiency
- Ability to prioritize and work well under time pressure
At Hilton Reading you will be working towards the Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Reservations L2 over the course of 15 months.