As a Personal Trainer Apprentice who is caring, dedicated and driven, you will love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop your technical skills, grow your career and really make a lasting difference in people's lives.
With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, you will have a clear path for career progression, and enjoy unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards, into wellbeing lead, healthcare or managerial roles.
This is a full-time apprenticeship, working a minimum of 30 hours a week and you'll be working towards your Personal Trainer Apprenticeship over the course of 18 months.
What will you do in the role?
- Empower your clients to reach their health & fitness goals and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Deliver our signature Health MOT sessions, inductions, engage sessions, programming sessions, gym floor activity and of course, your personal training sessions.
- Deliver group fitness, both on the gym floor (in small groups) and in the studio.
- Attend fitness team meetings and training sessions on a monthly basis, both to support and educate you on your career development.
- Attend apprenticeship meetings, working towards your Personal Training Apprenticeship.
Our unique Health & Wellbeing focused benefits package includes;
- Free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, for you and your partner.
- Employer and employee contributory pension scheme.
- Annual leave is 25 days per annum and rises with service. Plus bank holidays in lieu.
- Life assurance, private healthcare and health-screening.
- CIMSPA annual membership.
- Discounted education from Fitness Industry Providers.
- Access to our unique PT Launchpad - Business Accelerator Online Programme, supporting you with development training courses both face to face and virtually.
- Line manager support and training.
- Access to the 'Perks at Work' reward platform which gives you access to cashback and discounts with over 30,000 retailers and service providers.
At Nuffield Health, you will be working towards your Personal Training level 3 apprenticeship over the course of 18 months (with the option of including level 2 qualification). This will involve a blended learning experience, delivered on a one-to-one basis in your work place by one of our expert trainers. The apprenticeship is a structured learner and employer focused development programme, consisting of face-to-face and/or remote training, designed to create opportunities to acquire lifelong knowledge, skills and behaviours.
At Nuffield Health, we work together to build a healthier nation, and like all of us, you do what you do because you care. Apply today!