Apprentice Sales Negotiator - Estate Agency
Apprentice Salary Package- Uncapped Commission - Career Progression
- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity. Immediately advise suitable applicants of any new instructions, which may be suitable.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details
- Ensure than when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory and business like conclusion.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions.
- Ensure every effort is made to cross sell Connells products, in particular, on every occasion attempt to gain an introduction to Connells Home Conveyancing and Connells Mortgage Services.
- Optimize every opportunity to secure valuations and to obtain Instructions
- Undertake valuations in a professional manner and in such a way that the vendor forms a positive and favorable impression of Connells ability to meet their needs.
Our ideal Apprentice Sales Negotiator???
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure within a target orientated environment with minimal supervision.
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate.
- A team player with excellent organisational skills.
- You must be a car owner with a full driving licence (preferably clean)
Connells Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying and conveyancing.
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010