Graduate International Business Assistant
Manchester City Centre
Graduate opportunity suited to a Business, Languages or Law Graduate interested in Company Secretarial work or Project Management.
Working for a leading Legal organisation, as part of their Company Secretarial Service, this role will be to support clients internationally on projects and assisting them with compliance, regulations and procedures. Full training is provided.
Typical daily duties include:
- Correspondence with clients and in house teams internationally
- Preparing agendas, organising calls and client meetings
- Project managing and maintaining client relationships
- Managing client's expectations on the completion of projects and compliance matters
- Liaising with clients, local counsels and other team members regarding ongoing matters and the progress of the matters
- Supporting clients with the billing process and invoicing
The role will be suitable for a Graduate (ideally within Business, Languages or Legal), training is provided. You should have an interest in company secretarial work and project management, have good client skills and an excellent attention to detail. Study support towards a qualification within company secretarial or project management can be provided in this role. as well as this, there are excellent opportunities for progression.
- Relevant degree or qualification -Business/Languages/Law
- An interest in company secretarial or project management
- Excellent client care skills
- Naturally organised, able to lead projects
- A professional communicator
The role is full time working in central Manchester. Flexible hybrid working patterns.
To apply please send your CV to Gemma Rush at QED Legal Recruitment or get in touch for further information.