Are you an ambitious graduate struggling to find a role which suits you? Are you money motivated? This role could be for you! Recruitment is one of the fastest growing business sectors in the UK and you could play a part in this. Benefits:
What are they looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK
- Supportive training scheme
- Competitive starting salary
- Competitive environment offering financial incentives to high performing individuals
- Social, fun and supportive environment - regular working social events
- Equal, diverse and inclusive working environment
- 20 days of holiday
- Clear paths for high performing individuals to progress into more senior roles
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant role involves:
- 2:1 graduate
- Competitive, ambitious and results driven candidates
- Great work ethic and self-motivated individuals
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Sales experience preferred
- Cold calling to win new clients
- Identifying candidates for successful placements
- Interacting with and processing individuals who have been identified as potential successful candidates
- Interviewing candidates for placement opportunities
- Negotiating terms of contracts
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering