RULE is currently working with numerous clients, one of which is a leading recruitment agency which specialises in Insurance, Technology, and Banking. There is HUGE demand for 2020/21 graduates, as they are looking to take on around 5-10 new trainees for an IMMEDIATE start. Will you be one of them?
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is essentially a sales role; the selling of people to people.
Your daily duties would include (but are not limited to):
- 360 recruitment
- Cold calling potential new clients
- Candidate sourcing (Headhunting, Advertising, Networking, Database)
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Gaining feedback from both sides
- Negotiating terms
- Making placements!
The Perks of being a Recruitment Consultant:
Working as a Recruitment Consultant there are many benefits. Not only is it a commission-based role (earn what you put in!), but there are huge opportunities for career progression, with most people seeing their first promotion in their first 6-12 months and finding themselves in a senior position in just 3 years!
Other perks include:
- GBP20k-GBP25k OTE base salary
- Excellent commission scheme
- Top training programme
- Exciting work environment - bar in office, table tennis, bike racks, cinema room, showers
- Lunch clubs
- Holiday incentives to places like Las Vegas, New York, Miami etc
- Team socials (e.g., sports days, drinks, day trips)
Do you fit some, if not all, of the criteria below?
- Recent Graduate from a top 50 University (2:1 or above)
- Played sports to a high level
- Excelled in something (e.g., music, dance, arts)
- German speakers desirable
- Hard working - always willing to take on extra responsibility and put in the graft
- Honest and resilient
- Good communicator both on and off the phone
- Driven, ambitious and wanting for continued success
- Self-motivated and financially driven
Should you be interested in this opportunity, get in touch NOW for immediate consideration.
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment-to-recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We will not interview you on mass like many of our competitors, but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world's leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand' throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia, and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!