Location: Langley, Slough SL3 6DB
Salary: GBP14K to 16K Annually
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.30
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge and consider yourself someone with all the technical know-how?
Do you want the chance to work with other like-minded individuals and in turn achieve a Level 3 Information Communications Technician qualification?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a computer literate and technically minded individual to join our team within Slough (Langley)
ICT Apprentice- The Role:
• Assisting with the management of support tickets through a platform
• Dealing and learning the use of remote management platforms to complete real-time monitoring of the company's clients for both, system health and security (device updates and anti-virus)
• Assisting with customer service including responding to all inbound support calls and emails and logging support tickets
• Manage existing support tickets to ensure they are picked up by the team issues
• Assist senior engineers with project work
• Any other duties as requested by the directors
ICT Apprentice- What we need from you:
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues, from either previous experience or as a hobby
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and technology products
• Any Experience using Windows 10 Operating Systems, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• GCSEs Maths and English (A to C)
• Organisational & planning skills, with good attention to detail
• Excellent Communication Skills - written & verbal
• Proactive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision
Training to be Provided
An Information Communications Technician (ICT) provides support to internal and/or external customers, by using tools or systems to problem solve and trouble-shoot routine and non-routine problems.
This occupation supports clients/customers with their systems. They achieve this through monitoring and maintaining the systems and/or platforms to maximise productivity and user experience.
The pathway you will be following: A Support Technician
As a result, you will achieve: Level 3 Information Communications Technician
e-Careers encourages staff to grow and offers support for additional training and learning as well as a salary review annually, which all apprentices to date have experienced different levels of pay rise where there can be definitely more significant enhancements to salary depending on performance too.
It would be great if you had experience in the following: ICT, Information Communication Technician, IT, Support, Helpdesk, 1st Line Support, Customer Support, Internal Support, External Support, Troubleshoot, Troubleshooting, Support Technician, Technical, Tech, Technology, IT, Computing, Software, Computer, Windows, Microsoft, Outlook, Trainee, Training, Apprentice, Apprenticeship, Graduate
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful within this role, click on APPLY no forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.