Adepto has a great opportunity for an ambitious and determined individual who is eager to succeed in a professional and dynamic environment. You will begin the journey of learning and understanding every key detail of the profession, before becoming a credible Recruitment Consultant.
In this role, you will become an integral member of a highly driven and close-knit team. You will receive bespoke training from industry experts; they will also provide you with continuous support to help you reach your goals.
This role is for someone who is enticed by the recruitment profession and is 'money driven'; in return, this position will facilitate you with all the resources you require to become a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
Adepto is not a high pressure, sink or swim organisation. We are looking for intelligent, cash motivated individuals that want to develop. The successful candidate will be guided through a 12-month plan where you will develop knowledge and understanding in how to perform the following duties:
* Reporting directly to a Director you will assist in the growth of that discipline specific recruitment area.
* Start the process of understanding that one engineering sector, speaking to the candidates within and developing your technical understanding of their industry.
* Developing an understanding of 180 sales techniques, attracting candidates towards roles you will be tasked in recruiting against.
* Developing to manage an existing database of qualified candidates.
* Work on a 12 month plan in developing your credibility within industry, learning the basics in order to then move along the plan in becoming a successful 360 degree consultant, where you will use the experience gained to develop your own client base.
* Trained in commercial awareness and attention to detail.
* Promote industry best practice in-line with internal / external quality, compliance and legislative procedures.
* Promote and demonstrate Adepto company values; Knowledge, Integrity, Commitment, Specialism, Experience, Credibility.
This role would suit a recent graduate, someone that is genuinely interested in the recruitment industry and is prepared to work hard to learn, develop and earn. If you have some previous experience in a sales-oriented role then this would be advantageous but not essential.
What We Offer
* A first year starting salary of GBP20k, however with our great commission structure there is the real opportunity of a OTE of GBP27k+ in year one as well as providing a company pension, free parking and other benefits
* Based in our newly refurbished, high class offices in Altrincham, a stone's throw from the bus, train and Metrolink stations.
* The chance to learn from some of the most credible, professional and knowledgeable recruiters in the industry. Your education here and opportunity to develop will be second to none