Experience would be ideal but if you do not have experience we do provide training
Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to their success. Together, they share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Our client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.
From the largest global institutions to innovative new hedge funds, investors come to our client for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instruments including stocks, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange, and commodities. Their professionals provide liquidity and content to clients around the world, actively assessing and managing risk, trading securities, and planning and executing transactions in the fast-changing markets.
The corporate investment team is looking for a number of Trainee Stock Brokers/or Associates to join their teams within key office locations across the UK.
• Working with their Investment Banking clients, with a focus on EMEA Banks/Equity Hedge Funds/Brokers, to manage short-and-long term investment opportunities.
• Responsible for the day to day running of transactions from start to finish, liaising with key internal stakeholders across Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Sales & Trading, Credit and Legal throughout.
• Preparing client presentations and materials (including trade ideas) for a wider audience within the Firm and the financial services industry
Your Key Attributes
• Some experience interacting directly with external clients
• Keen interest in financial markets
• CISI / CFA qualification or commitment to starting study ideally towards a CISI qualification
• A positive, motivated, can-do attitude and desire to work in a highly team oriented environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data
• You are results-driven, perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
• You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively
• You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the finance and investment industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
If the above description sounds like your next exciting opportunity then please submit your application using the apply button.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on race, religion, gender identification or physical ability