I am working with a growing FMCG business based in Clapham who are looking to add a Junior Credit Controller/Analyst to their team.
This role will be responsible for:
- Daily bank balances report, posting the daily banking (multi-currency), including cheques and card payments. Allocate payments, including following up on any missing remittances
- Reconciliation and reducing unapplied cash
- Maintaining the Direct Debit environment, loading new mandates, generating, reconciling, processing, and posting bi-monthly Direct Debit runs for UK & Ireland
- Generating multiply statements in PDF and Excel as required, including reconciling, emailing statement run and updating email addresses on NAV
- Processing new applications and maintain the generic email inbox.
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the customer card, including reviewing portfolio, ensuring credit held status on customer card is appropriate
- Creating and reconciling monthly report for Human Resources detailing amounts to be deducted from salary in respect of staff discounted purchases.
- Providing support to controllers to collect customer debt by phone and email in accordance with the credit policy
- Management of credit-held customer orders
- Managing all emails, responding (i.e., copy docs), filing & escalating as required
- Providing daily reporting to senior management
- Month end housekeeping - Credit Safe reconciliation, dormant accounts, and Navision
- Maintaining relevant process manuals
- Ad Hoc - Supporting the credit control and Invoice team as required
The successful candidate will be a recent graduate with excellent excel skills. You will be required to demonstrate this in the interview process so it is of paramount importance. You will have worked in either a placement year/post university experience either within finance/analytical role.