Kenneth Brian Associates are partnering with one of the UK's most well known brands! Due to significant growth, our client is seeking to hire a Finance Graduate who is looking to kick start their career within a reputable finance team.
This role will suit someone who is happy to be field based (3-4 days per week) visiting and auditing their internal companies making sure that they are adhering to company policies.
- Schedule finance audits across multiple services, country wide
- Provide independent and objective finance audits that ensure risk management, internal control environment and governance systems are functioning as intended
- Understand, test and apply the company's finance policy
- Strong sense of commitment to compliance with applicable directives and regulations
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documents such as bank statements, receipts and previous audit reports
- Investigating any potential instances of non-compliance around the business
- Reconcile Petty cash between internal control books and online computer system
- Maintain open communication with management
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail including the ability to identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to travel country wide
- Excellent communication and grammar skills
- Confidence to question / challenge instances of non-compliance
- Great attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- A passion for financial polices and procedures.